I know I almost never write about you and me... or you for that matter. Is just that I've always been so focus on the third party fellings that I let myself forget on the amazing relationship we have; a relationship that has grown as much as we want it.
We know better now that less is better and that quality does not come with time, I love to see u smile it actually melts my liver to see it, your eyes that can light up the room, I'm sure that all of these things I don't say them as often as I should, I'm actually not so good with

expressing fellings and I definetly suck as telling lovely stuff.
But honestly you are amazing, the soul that meets me every night, I can't sleep without earing your voice and the sounds you make when you breath; when I don't see you in a while I don't get sad anymore, I know that the comebacks are so much better; I love to feel your mouth against my shoulder; when you rest over my breasts like a little kid; I love the hug
s that come when I least expect them; I love the FACT that no one will love me the way you do, because you accept me like I am, with my high and low, with my temper and my sweetness.
Darling, you are the only exception.
No comments:
Post a Comment