Oct 18, 2010

Boring work talk (bla bla bla)

I honestly love to work, ever since I felt money earn by myself in my hand I feel in love with it, the only thing I never felt in love with was the silly talks and desperate need to re do all the bad thins that happen. If we didn't get payed this or that, if they made a mistake and after they fix it is like a deathly sin, honestly sometimes I think the workers think of themselves as customers, and customer thinks is ALWAYS right (wich is NOT).

I just wish that someday workers take responsability on their own actions and can say, "you know what? I screw up"
If we are humans how come we never think the people is around us is it too? How come we become so unfair with the rest of the world but we demand so little from ourselves?

The next time you judge a certain way of act from your employeer think also "am I doing an outstanding job?" I'm pretty sure u'll find the answer deep in your concience.

No comments: