my- biggest ...


Jan 6, 2010

2 0 0 9

Friends: nuevos, viejos y muy importantes, con ideas y con enseñanzas inolvidables.
Learning: interesante, complicado, fresco y a veces sorprendente.
Family: importante, con serios problemas como todo en la vida, bendición.
Thoughts of cucuA en 6.1.10
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • I'm not having a new lifeWell... first I was reall...
      • What do I need from you?A look probabl...
      • 2 0 0 9Friends: nuevos, viejos y muy importantes,...
      • I miss you alreadySo you left me hanging here in t...
      • DESPUES DE MEDIA NOCHE...Ya se escucha casi todo t...
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

My photo
cucuA
Soñadora, impaciente, divertida, leal, sarcástica, utópica, retadora, complicada, trabajadora, dormilona, musical, independiente, amante, querida, creyente...
View my complete profile

Travel theme. Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.