I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF...
I've been thinking a lot on things... like what are my goals my major dreams... what do I want to acomplish in life, is not so hard when you think about it, the hard thing is the road to get there but not actully the beginning or getting there, this are some of the things I want to acomplish in life:
BE A LAWYER
This is something that I really want to acomplish and with the pass of time it has only been hard and hard to get, like I said before, the hard thing is not to begin the road, is the way to the road that gets harder wvery day. I love my classes and I love what involves to be a lawyer, I love to know about the laws of my country and to know how far can a process go. I love to know that with my job I can help a lot of people and that in some way the faith of their lives will be in my hands is just awesome to think.
BE A ROCK STAR!!
Well... I've always wanted to do that... I think that is one the things that I'll never do since... well I might not be as good as I think I am. I have a lot of friends that are in the business and I truly admire them for what they have accomplish but maybe I was not born to be one. Like I love to sing and shake my a$s (LMAO) but maybe is not enough, I need a good group of band mates and that is what I do not have... that SUCKS!! :S
MEET MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE PLANET (RIGHT NOW)
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
Well I'm fan of MCR since 2004 and I just love to listen their music is like a blood tr
ansfusion every time I heard them, it makes me so happy and so sure to be nice all the time. They sing about all of the things that happen to my life, it's like an open book for them and it's great. The guitar sounds mix among the drums, bass and the amazing vocals that Gerard Way brings, is like every time I hear them every songs comes back to life, it's actually really great and it's an amazing feelling that no one can take away from me. I used to be fan of KoRn and of Green Day but I think MCR just took my breath away I LOVE THEM!!
ansfusion every time I heard them, it makes me so happy and so sure to be nice all the time. They sing about all of the things that happen to my life, it's like an open book for them and it's great. The guitar sounds mix among the drums, bass and the amazing vocals that Gerard Way brings, is like every time I hear them every songs comes back to life, it's actually really great and it's an amazing feelling that no one can take away from me. I used to be fan of KoRn and of Green Day but I think MCR just took my breath away I LOVE THEM!!To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment